Supercell has released one of the biggest updates ever for the Spring 2020. Above mentioned super troops (like Super Goblins, Super Giants, Super Barbarians and SUper Wall Breakers) there is a ton of improvements.
Complete list of the changes:
There is a new structure in the Village that sits next to the Trader. When you click on the barrel-shaped building you can see which Super Troops are available. Super Troops is an all-new feature that allows you to temporarily power-up existing Troops into Super versions of themselves. Each Super Troop will have a special ability that sets them apart from their normal version, adding a whole new dimension to your Home Village.
- Your village must be at least Town Hall 11.
- Troops must meet the level requirement in order to be powered up into their Super version.
- Once your Troop has been Super’d, that Super Troop is available for one week.
- While active, your Super Troop replaces the normal version in the Barracks. You can only train the Super version if that power-up is currently active.
- You can donate Super Troops as reinforcements to Clanmates.
- Once the Super buff has expired, the unused Super Troops will remain in your Barracks until they are used or donated.
- After the 7 days have passed, you will not be able to use the same Super Troop again for another 7 days. However, you may still turn your other available Troops into their Super versions.
- Only one Super buff is available at a time.
- Every Super Troop has an available trial mode that allows you to perform a special practice attack using that specific Super Troop so you can test drive it before you commit to the Super buff.
With the release of the Spring Update, 4 different Super Troops will be available; however, Supercell will be adding more in future updates!
New Upgrade Levels
Added new levels to upgrade for Village’s Defenses, Troops, Buildings, and Spells.
Town Hall 9:
- 3rd Dark Elixir Drill can be constructed
- Freeze Spell can be upgraded to level 2
Town Hall 11:
- Gold Mine level 14
- Elixir Pump level 14
- Dark Elixir Pump level 8
Town Hall 12:
- Barbarian level 9
- Goblin level 8
Town Hall 13:
- Archer Tower level 18
- Mortar level 13
- Bomb Tower Level 8
- Minion level 9
- Valkyrie level 9
- Poison level 7
- Additional X50 level 14 Wall pieces
New Practice Levels
- Town Hall 12 practice level for Yetis
- Town Hall 13 practice level for Siege Barracks and Royal Champion
Quality of Life Improvements
- Tired of receiving the wrong reinforcements? A new option in the troop request menu will allow you to request only the specific troops you would like in your Clan Castle!
- Clan Castle reinforcements are now sorted by the following criteria in order:
- Lowest housing space first
- If housing space is equal, additional behind the scenes data will sort
- Lowest level first
- Some skins will start to become available for purchase with Gems.
- Siege Machines can be added to the Quick Train option.
- New Hero Skin selection screen that is much easier to select which skin you want to apply to your Hero.
- All Heroes will display in their selected skin under the Player Profile tab.
- When acquiring a new skin, the UI to select the skin will automatically open.
- Some selected skins will be able to be purchased outside of the Gold Pass.
- Research Potions now boost the Laboratory speed by 24x instead of 10x.
- The price for Research Potions has been increased from 70 Gems to 120 Gems in the Trader’s Daily Deals.
- Added an easier way for Content Creators to create a link to share with their viewers in order to use their Creator Code.
- Introducing Friendly Challenge-specific Clan Castle Troops. Like Legend League, once they are set they will remain unchanged until you replace them.
- Allow the use of Home Village layouts in Friendly Wars even if the layout is blocked by obstacles.
- New option in the Settings menu to disable screen shake.
- To help combat spying during the Clan War League seasons, players not on the roster or without a role in the Clan may not see the War League screen.
- When claiming rewards from Clan Games, if you do not have enough storage space for the claimed item you will be given the option to select Gems instead. The number of Gems received is based on the normal price the specific item sells for.
- Builder Base battles will now feature a tiebreaker. If both players achieve the same destruction and Stars, then the player with the most remaining time left will be the winner.
- Training time from Builder Base Troops has been removed and can be used in an attack immediately.
- Regeneration time for the Builder Machine has been removed.
- Troops may still be trained even if the Barracks are being upgraded.
- Clock Tower has been changed to the following:
- Multiplier increased from 8x to 10x
- Boost duration has been increased from 3-11 minutes to 14-30 minutes.
- Cooldown time has been increased from 7 hours to 22 hours but the Gem price to skip the cooldown has been reduced.
- Modified Grand Warden’s AI to be less likely to follow Yetimites.
- Eagle Artillery will be less likely to target Yetimites.
- Modified Grand Warden’s AI to be less likely to follow Heroes.
- Healer AI has been modified to be less likely to heal Golemites.
- Defensive Ice Golem’s Freeze duration is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Yetimite splash damage radius has been slightly reduced to avoid hitting adjacent buildings when attacking a 2×2 structure.
- Yetimites no longer trigger deploying Clan Castle troops.
- Yetimite damage against resource storages (including Town Hall) has been reduced by 50%.
- Number of Wall Rings required to upgrade Walls has been reduced for certain levels:
- Level 11: 2 -> 1
- Level 12: 4 -> 3
- Do not spawn Tall Grass from stashed Ancient Barbarian Statue
- Remove double heal from hero abilities when activated manually and automatically at exactly same moment
- Fix issues with Royal Champion not throwing her shield if ability is enabled while frozen
- Fix forced retargeting after the following attack after destroying a wall
- Make Grand Warden able to do something sensible while his group is frozen
- Make Grand Warden consider retargeting more frequently if he’s not following any group
- Fix Wall Wrecker getting stuck on walls
- Alert defending Royal Champion like other heroes when enemies are approaching the altar
- Fixed Electro Dragon sometimes targeting the same target twice within a single lightning chain (could happen when forced to retarget while the chain was still active)
- Fix Royal Champion attacking non-defense buildings in rare cases
- Fix flawed graphics offset for Lava Hound and Healer. Their real position was not based on the middle point of the shadow
- Fix visual effect targeting for many flying troops
- Show visual boost effect for OTTO hut when Clock Tower is active
- Do not show CC spells in CC troop area in attack confirm screen if someone donates spells while the screen is open
- Show purple hero level icons properly in attack confirm screen if Hero Potion is active
- Show boosts properly when opening attack confirm screen via war or FC scout view
- Gray out join clan button if the player has insufficient TH level to join the clan
- Fix inconsistencies with situations where multiple boosts which affect movement speed, attack speed and damage (Poison, Rage, Haste, Barbarian King ability, Archer Queen ability, Baby Dragon) are active at the same time.
- Don’t show Hidden Teslas in Builder Base village preview of player profile.
- Show gear ups, building attack modes and Sweeper aim angles properly in village preview.
- Show correct frame of Eagle Artillery and Air Sweeper instead of showing the last frame which would show that the Eagle is out of ammo.
- Show hidden objects such as Tesla’s and Traps properly in player profile when viewed by the member from the same clan. Previously they were always removed from player profile view.
- Fix visual rounding error for Gold and Elixir when using a rune for some specific amounts of resources (for example 17999999)
- Fix a bug where if a player finished their last Clan Games task and went offline until after the Games ended then they could miss out on being eligible to claim the extra reward for maxing their score quota.
- Fix Hero healing timer in training overview screen. The timer wasn’t calculated properly when boost was active and boost timer was shorter than hero heal timer. (+ Same fix for troop & spell timers)
- Remove artificial limitation of 20 for minimum clan level in clan search